City/Suburban Real Estate Attorney
Buying or selling a house, townhouse, condominium or investment property is customarily the largest and most important transaction most people encounter in their lives. Contacting an experienced real estate attorney is the first step in the process.
The Law Offices of Eric T. Perry will guide you from the Listing Agreement with the Real Estate Agent to the “Clear To Close” and through and beyond the closing. The Law Offices of Eric T. Perry has represented hundreds of buyers and sellers, and is the preferred attorney referral for the best Realtors in Chicago and the Suburbs.
For Buyers, THE LAW OFFICES OF ERIC T. PERRY Provides the following services:
- Review your contract
- Make necessary modifications
- Make requests pursuant to your inspection
- Work with your lender
- Review the title and survey of your new home
- Schedule and attend your closing
- Work to resolve any post-closing issues
- Quickly respond to any questions you have throughout the process
For Sellers, THE LAW OFFICES OF ERIC T. PERRY PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Review the listing agreement with your realtor
- Respond to buyer attorney modifications and inspection requests
- As a licensed title agent, we work to clear any title issues that encumber your property
- Prepare the necessary documents to pass title to your buyers
- Schedule and attend the closing which you may or may not attend yourself
- Promptly respond to any questions you have throughout the process
THE LAW OFFICES OF ERIC T. PERRY also represents commercial buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants of commercial space, including warehouses, offices buildings and multi-purpose properties.